INTERNAL SUPPORT FORUM
INTERNAL SUPPORT FORUM
INTERNAL SUPPORT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
INTERNAL SUPPORT FORUM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

!!Lumenlink J1 Diagnosist and Rework!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

!!Lumenlink J1 Diagnosist and Rework!! Empty
PostSubject: !!Lumenlink J1 Diagnosist and Rework!!   !!Lumenlink J1 Diagnosist and Rework!! EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:18 am

Hello,

It has been brought to my attention that we have had a batch of Lumenlinks PCB’s at the factory that have a missing 0 ohm resistor on the J1 Pad. Some of these have shipped already and I am working with the factory to gain better visibility of this and where they potentially were shipped to. This apparently causes the link to not communicate to the Lumenears.

We have performed a purge in inventory where of the 153 lumenlink boards and we found 49 without this resistor.

Attached please find the diagnostic steps to determine this as well as the corrective action from Engineering.

It is my goal to work with Quality to ensure we have visibility of all projects where Lumenlinks from this batch that have shipped we are alerted to so that we can either replace ahead of commissioning or be prepared to resolve onsite.

Please continue to keep me posted if you find this on job sites with a Project Name and Number and Sales Order Number. Please include Martine Ruel on those emails.

Please let me know if there are any questions.
Back to top Go down
https://lumenpulse.board-directory.net

!!Lumenlink J1 Diagnosist and Rework!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INTERNAL SUPPORT FORUM :: CONTROLS :: Lumentalk-
Jump to: